- To string the plastics bottle hang up on the one side of the wall in my flat.
- Make my body go through the carton that I collected.
- To style myself with the found fabric or shopping bags.
A Show of Wastes in My Room
- A visiting video of my flat
- A series of photographs on my body.
- 360-degree scanning view of the hoarding inside of the flat.
Christoph Büchel – An Installation artist
Christoph manipulates and exploits the perceived power of the social and legal contract, subverting the relationship between artist and audience while insisting on a more active political role for both.
Key Phrase of His Work
- conceptual objects and large-scale installations
- mass media source: internet, printed political pamphlets(zine), every days household objects
- to immerse audiences in scenarios that are often physically demanding and psychologically unsettling(cause to feel uneasy).
- cramped tunnels, claustrophobic chambers and frequent dead-ends(panic and paranoia)